Hellenic Organic and Printed Electronic Association HOPE-A is looking for one Innovation, Dissemination and Business Manager Scientist/Engineer in the field of flexible and printed Organic Electronic technologies (OEs), their applications and markets.
HOPE-A is looking for someone with a passion for the work that we do and with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced research and business environment. We ask for flexibility, excellent managerial and written and oral communication skills, and the commitment to promote the innovations and business developed in HOPE-A, in building the New Green, Digital and Decarbonized Industry.
- Provide managerial, consulting, and technical skills, support and services on various innovations, technologies and business solutions related to OEs production, applications, and markets
- Organize, Submit, Implement and Manage R&I proposals and technical support them in subjects related to OEs materials, devices, production, applications, and markets
- Implement the new products, services, and solutions to help the organization to grow and succeed
- Consult, organize and deals with companies and organizations in all value chain of OEs
- Develop, submit and deliver technical information documents and presentations
- Deal with services and people to complete the job and the products of HOPE-A.
- At least 5 year proven experience in project management, business, organization and execution of similar activities
- Experience in advanced materials, energy, printing and/or coating technologies
- Hands-on mentality, able to organize practical work in efficient and cooperative way
- Proven flexibility in adapting to working with new technologies, materials and solutions
- Ability to process, analyze, summarize and report data sets using Microsoft Excel, Origin, PowerPoint and present results verbally in a collaborative team environment
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience in the typical graphics programs such as Adobe suite and website design/updates
- Experience with social media channels such as twitter
- Execute Action Plan and Initiate Others
- Proven background in managing well-designed and highly polished deliverables.
- Master’s, MBA or PhD degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering, Materials Science, Thin Film Technology, and/ or Business Administration
- Master’s or PhD degree in Demonstrated experience in structuring partnerships and track record of successfully implemented marketing campaigns
- Outstanding skills in innovation and creativity, system and broader business thinking, communication, teamwork and relationship management and customer focus.
- Strong planning and organization skills and a demonstrated ability to achieve excellent results under time pressure and deadlines, and working in multidisciplinary and international teams.
- Proven experience in advanced materials, and/or OEs, or as a Consultant /Industrial Engineer
- Proven project management skills and excellent technical writing skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work, network and interact with specialists from a broad range of backgrounds
- Ability to work in an international cross-cultural setting with industry and academia
- Integrated thinking, motivation skills, demonstrated teamwork competences, communication to broad audiences
- Proven Excellent knowledge and full written and oral proficiency in English
- Proficient in MS office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Creative thinking skills
- Detail-oriented personality
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Driving license and a car
- Have fulfilled military obligations – mandatory to male Greek candidates.
- Full-time employment
- Great working environment
- The corporate philosophy that encourages growth and development
- Be part of a great team leading the OEs industry worldwide.
Documents to be submitted:
- A Curriculum Vitae
- Three recommendation letters
- An official copy of the BSc and MSc or PhD degree certificate