HOPE-A and its members (LTFN, OET and BL-Nanobiomed) participated successfully in the IDTechEx Show - Emerging Technologies Unleashed 2019, held on April 11-12, at Berlin, Germany. We would like to thank all of you that visited us! Check out some of the event's participation highlights.
HOPE-A and its members (LTFN and OET) participated successfully in the LOPEC 2019 Conference and Exhibition, held on March 19-21, at Munich, Germany. We would like to thank all of you that visited us! Check out some of the event's participation highlights.
Hellenic Organic and Printed Electronic Association HOPE-A is looking for one Innovation and Dissemination Manager Scientist/Engineer in the field of flexible and printed Organic Electronic technologies, their applications and markets.
HOPE-A is looking for someone with passion for the work that we do and with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced research and business environment. We ask for flexibility, excellent written and oral communication skills, and the commitment to promote the innovations developed in HOPE-A.
- Provide managerial, consulting and technical skills, support and services on various innovations, technologies and processes for organic electronics (OE) materials, devices, production, applications and markets
- Develop new products, services or processes and to help the organization to grow and succeed
- Organize, Submit, Implement and Manage R&I proposals and technical support them in subjects related to OE materials, devices, production, applications and markets
- Consult, organize and deals with companies and organizations in all value chain, especially new end users in the fields of OE and their applications
- Monitor and analyses production performance metrics to ensure that cost and quality targets are maintained
- Develop, submit and deliver technical information documents and presentations
- Order tools, parts, services and deal with people all necessary to complete the job, the services and the products of the company
- At least 2 year proven experience in project management, organization of similar activities
- Experience in advanced materials, printing and/or coating technologies
- Hands-on mentality, able to organize practical work in efficient and cooperative way
- Proven flexibility in adapting to working with new technologies and new materials
- Ability to process, analyze and summarize data sets using Microsoft Excel or Origin
- Ability to generate a summary report using Microsoft PowerPoint and present results verbally in a collaborative team environment
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience in the typical graphics programs such as Adobe suite and website design/updates
- Experience with social media channels such as twitter
- Execute Action Plan and Initiate Others
- Proven background in managing well-designed and highly polished deliverables
- Master’s or PhD degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering, Materials Science, Thin Film Technology, a scientific discipline and/ or Business Administration
- Master’s or PhD degree in Demonstrated experience in structuring partnerships and track record of successfully implemented marketing campaigns
- Outstanding skills in innovation and creativity, system and broader business thinking, communication, teamwork and relationship management and customer focus.
- Strong planning and organization skills and a demonstrated ability to achieve excellent results under time pressure
- Demonstrated ability to work in multidisciplinary and international teams.
- Ability to cope with pressure and deadlines
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Proven experience in in advanced materials, thin films or OEs, with equivalent proven working experience or as a Consultant /Industrial Engineer
- Proven project management skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work, network and interact with specialists from a broad range of backgrounds (technical and non-technical)
- Ability to work in an international cross-cultural setting with industry and academia
- Integrated thinking, motivation skills, demonstrated teamwork competences, communication to broad audiences
- Proven Excellent knowledge and full written and oral proficiency in English
- Proficient in MS office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Creative thinking skills
- Detail-oriented personality
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Have fulfilled military obligations – mandatory to male Greek candidates
- Full-time employment
- Great working environment
- Corporate philosophy that encourages growth and development
- Be part of a great team leading the OEs industry worldwide
Documents to be submitted:
- A curriculum vitae
- Two recommendation letters
- An official copy of the BSc and MSc or PhD degree certificate
HOPE-A, together with Nanotechnology Lab LTFN, BL-Nanobiomed and OE-Techologies will participate at IDTechEx Show 2019, taking place 10-11 April 2019, at Berlin, Germany. Visit our booth R15 and meet our members and activities! More info at www.idtechex.com/europe2019/show/.
HOPE-A and its members (LTFN, OET and BL-Nanobiomed) participated successfully in the 1st Organic & Printed Electronics Conference for the Middle-East and North Africa (Ope.mena), held on January 29-30, at the Grand Hyatt, Dubai, UAE. We would like to thank all of you that attended our presentation and visited us!
One of the CORNET objectives is to track the Standardization needs of entities active in and benefiting from the Organic Electronics field. Do not miss the opportunity to contribute to a short (~5 min) Survey on Standardization Requirements for Printed Electronics, organised by the CORNET in collaboration with VAMAS. The results of this survey will steer the future direction of international pre-normative work that leads to best practice guides and standards for industry. Do not miss this opportunity. The deadline to reply to this survey is on 31/05/2019.
- Gain insight into existing and upcoming standards for printed electronics. All participants will receive a draft report (at least 6 months before publication) summarising the current standards, those under development and a summary analysis of all the input from this survey and direct interview about requirements for new standards related to printed electronics.
- Influence the focus of future international standardization activities. The results of the survey will directly influence the roadmap of pre-normative activities of VAMAS TWA36 and will be disseminated to IEC and other standardisation institutions.
The information collected and the whole process complies with EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). The link to the Survey is the following: https://www.research.net/r/N5KZTM7
The CORNET Month 12 Consortium meeting was successfully held in GRANTA facilities in Cambridge, UK. The first version of the Open Innovation Environment Platform has been launched and will be constantly optimized for its widespread population! Emphasis is drawn into integrating Industry needs in the triangle of Characterization, Fabrication and Modelling of OEs.
HOPE-A will be at Ope.mena - the First Conference on Organic & Printed Electronics in Middle East & North Africa, January 29 - 30!
Prof. S. Logothetidis from Nanotechnology Lab LTFN will present the "Intelligent Nano-Manufacturing Of Flexible And Printed Organic Electronics" carried out at the Lab. Dr. R. Pechlivani from Organic Electronic Technologies will talk about the manufacturing of "Customized Flexible And Printed Organic Photovoltaic Panels" by the company, and Dr. V. Karagkiozaki from BL Nanobiomed P.C will inform the attendees on "Printed Biosensors For Healthcare And IoT Applications".