HOPE-A is pleased to announce the new collaboration agreement signed with the Hellenic Emerging Technologies Industry Association HETiA on 10 January 2020. HOPE-A network becomes more powerful through this synergy. Together with HETiA, we will be focused on promoting our members’ interests, creating links and collaborations among them, supporting their activities and accelerating the Greek industry and economy.
The Hellenic Emerging Technologies Industry Association-HETiA, is a non-profit organization comprised of highly innovative industrial and academic performers, promoting digital technology proliferation and entrepreneurship in emerging technology domains.
This is the nineth Collaboration Agreement HOPE-A signs, following the MoUs with AFELIM (France), oes (Germany), COPT.NRW (Germany), JAPEC (Japan), IAPE (China), KoPEA (Korea), HELAPCO (Greece) and HAMAC (Greece).
HOPE-A represented by its President Prof. S. Logothetidis and participated in the World Future Energy Summit in Abu Dhabi, holding a booth in collaboration with its members Nanotechnology Lab LTFN & OET!
In this challenging era with so many technological breakthroughs, HOPE-A is presently seeking collaborations and growth of its network. Get involved in the latest high–tech achievements, map the innovation and understand the needs and opportunities that may appear. HOPE-A's task is to provide access to know-how, knowledge and technology transfer. Operates as a facilitator to link innovation and business, industry, and start-ups, research and production.
The event is divided in five (5) technology sections that include:
HOPE-A and its members Nanotechnology Lab LTFN and OE Technologies will attend the World Future Energy Summit which will take place 13-16 January 2020 in Abu Dhabi.
Visit us at Hall No:7, Stand No:7344.
Find more information here!
HOPE-A is pleased to announce the new collaboration agreement signed with the Hellenic Association of Mobile Application Companies HAMAC on 17 December 2019. HOPE-A network becomes more powerful through this synergy. Together with HAMAC, we will be focused on promoting our members’ interests, creating links and collaborations among them, supporting their activities and accelerating the Greek industry and economy.
The Hellenic Association of Mobile Application Companies -HAMAC, is a non-profit organization comprised of high-tech companies whose business activities include the development of added value mobile applications, the provision of added-value services for telecommunication providers, the provision of innovative communication, content and application services.
This is the eighth Collaboration Agreement HOPE-A signs, following the MoUs with AFELIM (France), oes (Germany), COPT.NRW (Germany), JAPEC (Japan), IAPE (China), KoPEA (Korea) and HELAPCO (Greece).
The 2019 SEV Industrial Conference takes place on 19 December 2019 in Athens and the moto of the event is “Industry 4.0 A growth opportunity Greece should not miss”. In this frame HOPE-A, as an organization that promotes the digitalization and boosts the Greek industry, could not be absent of this event. In this conference new technologies, business models and entrepreneurial norms across Europe will be presented. Additionally, the need for the digital transformation of Greek industries in order to improve competitiveness, employment, and social welfare will be highlighted. Collaboration and mobility of all the available resources such as government, private sector, academia, R&D community is the main objective for the integration of the technological and digital advancements into production processes.
You will find more information here!
Hellenic Organic and Printed Electronic Association HOPE-A is looking for one Innovation and Dissemination Manager Scientist/Engineer in the field of flexible and printed Organic Electronic technologies (OEs), their applications and markets.
HOPE-A is looking for someone with a passion for the work that we do and with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced research and business environment. We ask for flexibility, excellent managerial and written and oral communication skills, and the commitment to promote the innovations developed in HOPE-A.
- Provide managerial, consulting and technical skills, support and services on various innovations, technologies and solutions related to OEs production, applications, and markets
- Organize, Submit, Implement and Manage R&I proposals and technical support them in subjects related to OEs materials, devices, production, applications, and markets
- Implement the new products, services, and solutions to help the organization to grow and succeed
- Consult, organize and deals with companies and organizations in all value chain of OEs
- Develop, submit and deliver technical information documents and presentations
- Deal with services and people to complete the job and the products of HOPE-A.
- At least 3 year proven experience in project management, organization of similar activities
- Experience in advanced materials, printing and/or coating technologies
- Hands-on mentality, able to organize practical work in efficient and cooperative way
- Proven flexibility in adapting to working with new technologies and materials
- Ability to process, analyze, summarize and report data sets using Microsoft Excel, Origin, PowerPoint and present results verbally in a collaborative team environment
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience in the typical graphics programs such as Adobe suite and website design/updates
- Experience with social media channels such as twitter
- Execute Action Plan and Initiate Others
- Proven background in managing well-designed and highly polished deliverables.
- Master’s or PhD degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering, Materials Science, Thin Film Technology, and/ or Business Administration
- Master’s or PhD degree in Demonstrated experience in structuring partnerships and track record of successfully implemented marketing campaigns
- Outstanding skills in innovation and creativity, system and broader business thinking, communication, teamwork and relationship management and customer focus.
- Strong planning and organization skills and a demonstrated ability to achieve excellent results under time pressure and deadlines, and working in multidisciplinary and international teams.
- Proven experience in advanced materials, and/or OEs, or as a Consultant /Industrial Engineer
- Proven project management skills and excellent technical writing skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work, network and interact with specialists from a broad range of backgrounds
- Ability to work in an international cross-cultural setting with industry and academia
- Integrated thinking, motivation skills, demonstrated teamwork competences, communication to broad audiences
- Proven Excellent knowledge and full written and oral proficiency in English
- Proficient in MS office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Creative thinking skills
- Detail-oriented personality
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Have fulfilled military obligations – mandatory to male Greek candidates.
- Full-time employment
- Great working environment
- The corporate philosophy that encourages growth and development
- Be part of a great team leading the OEs industry worldwide.
Documents to be submitted:
- A curriculum vitae
- Three recommendation letters
- An official copy of the BSc and MSc or PhD degree certificate
About the CORNET H2020 project
Main priority of the Horizon 2020 CORNET project is to establish an Open Innovation Environment (OIE) scheme to coordinate the current efforts in the triangle of manufacturing, modelling and experimentation of Organic/Large Area Electronic (OLAE), with the scope to achieve widespread adoption of relevant protocols and standards and faster market uptake of innovations.
About the CORNET OIE Platform
The CORNET OIE Platform is an interactive web-based, well-organized and friendly environment that interconnects entities from the academic, research, industrial and business communities interested in the triangle of Manufacturing, Modeling and Experimentation of the Organic/Large Area Electronics (OLAE) and their commercialization.
Via the CORNET OIE Platform, the users are able to communicate with each other to solve common problems in the OLAE field, map the competences and infrastructure of their organization and notify the community about their current activities!
Grab the chance to engage with already existing and newly formed clusters, industrial and academic research entities, standardization bodies and other OIE schemes by registering to the CORNET OIΕ Platform!
Key Features of the CORNET OIE Platform
The CORNET OIE Platform composes an Innovation Hub which incorporates:
- A Communication Platform for Networking & Clustering purposes
- Competence and Activities Catalogues of the registered Organizations
- Infrastructure Lists of the registered Organization, Companies etc.
- Mobility and Training opportunities
Why Join the CORNET OIE Platform community?
By participating in the CORNET OIE Platform you can:
- Explore the OLAE Community: Get in contact with experts and key players, explore all the new trends and hot topics, seek for new ideas and gain access to state-of-the-art solutions for you.
- Be easily Tracked: Sign-up and fill in your organization’s competences, activities & interests and get easily traceable to related parties looking for collaborations, partnerships, suppliers, etc.
- Make yourself visible: Submit your questions, ideas, clarifications, suggestions or arguments in the specially designed discussion board. Post the topic you want to discuss and experience the unique interaction with other users!
- Communicate: Connect with the rest of the registered users and send a direct message or an email. So easy and straightforward!
- Network: Widen your network, create synergies and contacts with stakeholders, combine different specialties and establish new collaborations!
- Be trained: Increase your innovation capacity, exchange information and skills!
You can join by clicking here.
For your assistance click on the following step-by-step registration guide:
LTFN participates in the 2019 MRS Fall Meeting on 1-6 December 2019, in Boston Massachusetts. The world's foremost international scientific gathering for materials research, the MRS meeting showcases leading interdisciplinary research in both fundamental and applied areas presented by scientists from around the world.
Symposium Sessions that cover the following clusters on Materials:
- Broader Impact (BI)
- Electronic, Photonic and Magnetic Materials (EL)
- Energy and Environment (EN)
- Fabrication of Functional Materials and Nanomaterials (FF)
- Materials for Quantum Technology (MQ)
- Materials Theory, Computation and Characterization (MT)
- Mechanical Behavior and Structural Materials (MS)
- Soft Materials and Biomaterials (SB)
Find more information here!
Prof. S. Logothetidis, Director of the Nanotechnology Lab LTFN & President of HOPE-A will attend the Business & Technology Insight Forums in Stuttgart, Germany on 3-4 December 2019. During this two-day event, interesting topics on electric vehicles and energy storage will be highlighted and will be presented by the IDTechEx analysts and experts!
The event includes six separated forums that provide critical business intelligence on emerging technologies in the following field:
- Technology assessment
- Market forecasts
- Key players
- Industry structure
- Case studies and application trends
- Value chain and opportunities
Check out some sample slides from the event:
You will find more information here!