24M Consortium Meeting of CORNET partners at FLUXIM discussing the project progress and next steps, and demostration of FLUXIM systems.
The Hellenic Organic & Printed Electronics Association (HOPEA) and the Nanotechnology Lab LTFN co-organize the 10th Conference & Exhibition on Flexible & Printed Electronics Industry. The event will bring together Key Industrial Players, End-Users, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Top-class Scientists, Engineers, Policy Makers and Representatives from the National, European and International Authorities to discuss, network and establish the Strategy and Policy for boosting the rapidly evolving Flexible & Printed Electronics hundred-Billion euros Industry for applications in Green Energy, Energy Autonomous Systems, Lighting, Electronics and Communications, Automotive, Smart Buildings, Smart Cities, Greenhouses, Intelligent Packaging and Security, Health Care, Wearables, IoT, etc. all contributing to a Digital, Green and Circular Economy.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Flexible & Printed Electronics and Photonics
- 3D Printing Electronics in System Integration of Functional Products and Solutions
- Advanced materials, Semiconductors, Electrodes, High Barrier Materials, Inks and Bioinks
- Energy and Energy Autonomous systems, in Consumer Electronics, Tourism, Agriculture, Defense, etc
- Manufacturing and Processes of Flexible Organic & Printed Electronics
- Energy and Lighting for Smart Buildings, Automotive, Greenhouses, Healthcare, etc.
- Smart Cities, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Smart Textiles, Fashion and Wearables
- Sensors, Biosensors in Wearables, IoT, Health, Agriculture, etc
- Intelligent and Smart Packaging, Safety and Security
- Automation Systems and Robotics for Zero-Defect Manufacturing
- Printed Organic Electronics and Automation
- Tools for the Digital Transformation of the Industry
- Clusters and Associations in Flexible & Printed Electronics Worldwide
- Flexible & Printed Electronics Entrepreneurial activities
- Funding & Commercialization Opportunities
Find out more here.
Download the workshop's poster from here.
The President of HOPEA, Prof. S. Logothetidis was invited to the General Assemply of HETiA to present HOPEA activities and to start the collaboration between the two associations.
President of HOPE-A, Prof. Stergios Logothetidis will be attending the 28th International Agricultural Fair “Agrotica 2020”, which will be taking place between January the 30th and February 2nd, in the Thessaloniki International Exhibition & Congress Centre.
We would also like to extend Geothermiki’s invitation and offer you the opportunity to get informed on the latest technologies, with the following events at the B7 Outdoor Area (opposite Hall 2):
Friday, January 31st 2020, 17:30
- Speech on “Nanotechnology for Agriculture and Rural Production: Printed Organic Photovoltaics and OLEDS for Energy and Lighting and Sensors for Product Packaging” by Prof. Logothetidis Stergios, Nanotechnology Laboratory LTFN.
- Speech on “Energy Autonomy in Greenhouses with the 3rd Generation of Organic Photovoltaics”, OET Company.
Saturday, February 1st 2020, 19:30
- Introducing Haygrove Ltd.
- Speech on “Strategic Partnerships: A One-Way towards Development and Growth” by Mr. Yannis Batsis, President of Geothermiki.
HOPE-A is pleased to announce the new collaboration agreement signed with the Hellenic Emerging Technologies Industry Association HETiA on 10 January 2020. HOPE-A network becomes more powerful through this synergy. Together with HETiA, we will be focused on promoting our members’ interests, creating links and collaborations among them, supporting their activities and accelerating the Greek industry and economy.
The Hellenic Emerging Technologies Industry Association-HETiA, is a non-profit organization comprised of highly innovative industrial and academic performers, promoting digital technology proliferation and entrepreneurship in emerging technology domains.
This is the nineth Collaboration Agreement HOPE-A signs, following the MoUs with AFELIM (France), oes (Germany), COPT.NRW (Germany), JAPEC (Japan), IAPE (China), KoPEA (Korea), HELAPCO (Greece) and HAMAC (Greece).
HOPE-A represented by its President Prof. S. Logothetidis and participated in the World Future Energy Summit in Abu Dhabi, holding a booth in collaboration with its members Nanotechnology Lab LTFN & OET!
In this challenging era with so many technological breakthroughs, HOPE-A is presently seeking collaborations and growth of its network. Get involved in the latest high–tech achievements, map the innovation and understand the needs and opportunities that may appear. HOPE-A's task is to provide access to know-how, knowledge and technology transfer. Operates as a facilitator to link innovation and business, industry, and start-ups, research and production.
The event is divided in five (5) technology sections that include:
HOPE-A and its members Nanotechnology Lab LTFN and OE Technologies will attend the World Future Energy Summit which will take place 13-16 January 2020 in Abu Dhabi.
Visit us at Hall No:7, Stand No:7344.
Find more information here!
HOPE-A is pleased to announce the new collaboration agreement signed with the Hellenic Association of Mobile Application Companies HAMAC on 17 December 2019. HOPE-A network becomes more powerful through this synergy. Together with HAMAC, we will be focused on promoting our members’ interests, creating links and collaborations among them, supporting their activities and accelerating the Greek industry and economy.
The Hellenic Association of Mobile Application Companies -HAMAC, is a non-profit organization comprised of high-tech companies whose business activities include the development of added value mobile applications, the provision of added-value services for telecommunication providers, the provision of innovative communication, content and application services.
This is the eighth Collaboration Agreement HOPE-A signs, following the MoUs with AFELIM (France), oes (Germany), COPT.NRW (Germany), JAPEC (Japan), IAPE (China), KoPEA (Korea) and HELAPCO (Greece).