"Creating the Organic & Printed Electronics Industry in Greece"
18-20 December 2014, Porto Palace Hotel, Thessaloniki, Greece
Organic and Printed Electronics (OEs) is one of the fastest growing technologies in the world. The targets of the 7th Workshop is to form the strategy for the creation of the OE Industry in Greece, and to bring together the necessary stakeholders (scientists, engineers, industrial partners, final users, and regional/national authorities).
The Workshop will also discuss how the Traditional Industries (printing, textile, chemicals, electronics, food packaging, equipment, etc) can be transformed to Smart and/or intelligent Industries based on the OE technologies. Also, the 7th Workshop will address the opportunities for collaboration, clustering, networking, support from National and European Funding Actions (NSRF, H2020, Smart Specialization, etc.) and the exploitation and entrepreneurial activities.
Visit to the Center of Organic & Printed Electronics in Greece and the new LTFN facilities
- Center of Organic & Printed Electronics in Greece
- Outlook for the Greek and European OEs Sector
- Opportunities from NSRF 2014-2020 & H2020 SME Instrument, RIS3
- Funding Opportunities and Strategy for development of OEs Enterprises
- Commercialization & Industrialization Opportunities
- Manufacturing and Processes of Organic & Printed Electronics
- Application of OPVs, OLEDs, OTFTs in Energy, Lighting, Wearable Electronics
- Transition of Traditional Industry to OEs and Smart Industry
- OEs Start-Ups & SME Companies in Greece
- Clusters & Associations in OEs (HOPE-A, COPT.NRW, AFELIM, etc.)
Check out the event's poster and Agenda.
Find out more here.
During NANOTEXNOLOGY 2014 multi-event, on 10 July 2014, Prof. S. Logothetidis (HOPE-A) and Dr. G. Darlinski (COPT.NRW) signed the agreement of the cooperation. COPT.NRW, (Center for Organic Production Technologies North Rhine-Westphalia) is an association which acts in the business and science field and takes commercially and technologically key future technologies of organic electronics into focus. It was founded in January 2012. You can find more information about COPT.NRW here.
Below you can see some highlights during the signing of the agreement.
During ROleMak's 6th Workshop, Prof. S. Logothetidis (HOPE-A) and Dr. D. Gronarz (OEs-Saxony) signed the agreement of the Cooperation. Below you can see some photos.
Prof. S. Logothetidis presented the HOPE-A during the 6th Workshop "Creating the Organic & Printed Electronics Industry in Greece" that took place at Thessaloniki, Greece in Electra Palace Hotel on Wednesday 30 October 2013.
For more information visit ROleMak Website.
The announcement of the "Hellenic Organic and Printed Electronics Association - HOPE-A", took place during the 5th RoleMak Workshop "Commercializing Organic Electronics in Greece", on 29 April 2013.