LTFN participates in the 2019 MRS Fall Meeting on 1-6 December 2019, in Boston Massachusetts. The world's foremost international scientific gathering for materials research, the MRS meeting showcases leading interdisciplinary research in both fundamental and applied areas presented by scientists from around the world.
Symposium Sessions that cover the following clusters on Materials:
- Broader Impact (BI)
- Electronic, Photonic and Magnetic Materials (EL)
- Energy and Environment (EN)
- Fabrication of Functional Materials and Nanomaterials (FF)
- Materials for Quantum Technology (MQ)
- Materials Theory, Computation and Characterization (MT)
- Mechanical Behavior and Structural Materials (MS)
- Soft Materials and Biomaterials (SB)
Find more information here!