"Creating the Organic & Printed Electronics Industry in Greece"
18-20 December 2014, Porto Palace Hotel, Thessaloniki, Greece
Organic and Printed Electronics (OEs) is one of the fastest growing technologies in the world. The targets of the 7th Workshop is to form the strategy for the creation of the OE Industry in Greece, and to bring together the necessary stakeholders (scientists, engineers, industrial partners, final users, and regional/national authorities).
The Workshop will also discuss how the Traditional Industries (printing, textile, chemicals, electronics, food packaging, equipment, etc) can be transformed to Smart and/or intelligent Industries based on the OE technologies. Also, the 7th Workshop will address the opportunities for collaboration, clustering, networking, support from National and European Funding Actions (NSRF, H2020, Smart Specialization, etc.) and the exploitation and entrepreneurial activities.
Visit to the Center of Organic & Printed Electronics in Greece and the new LTFN facilities
- Center of Organic & Printed Electronics in Greece
- Outlook for the Greek and European OEs Sector
- Opportunities from NSRF 2014-2020 & H2020 SME Instrument, RIS3
- Funding Opportunities and Strategy for development of OEs Enterprises
- Commercialization & Industrialization Opportunities
- Manufacturing and Processes of Organic & Printed Electronics
- Application of OPVs, OLEDs, OTFTs in Energy, Lighting, Wearable Electronics
- Transition of Traditional Industry to OEs and Smart Industry
- OEs Start-Ups & SME Companies in Greece
- Clusters & Associations in OEs (HOPE-A, COPT.NRW, AFELIM, etc.)
Check out the event's poster and Agenda.
Find out more here.