Hellenic Organic and Printed Electronic Association HOPE-A is looking for one Manager or Consultancy on Innovation Scientist and/or Engineer in the field of flexible and printed Organic Electronic technologies, their applications and markets.
• Provide managerial, consulting and technical skills, support and services on various innovations, technologies and processes for organic electronics (OE) materials, devices, production, applications and markets
• Organize, Submit, Implement and Manage R&D&I proposals and technical support them in subjects related to advanced materials, technologies and processes especially for OE materials, devices, production, applications and markets
• Consult, organize and deals with companies and organizations in all value chain, especially new end users in the fields of OE and their applications
• Monitor and analyses production performance metrics to ensure that cost and quality targets are maintained (production yield, defects)
• Identify opportunities for process improvement through the collection and analysis of performance data
• Develop, submit and deliver technical information documents and presentations
• Order tools, parts, services and deal with people all necessary to complete the job, the services and the products of the company
• At least 3 year experience in management, consultancy, organization of similar activities
• Experience in advanced materials, printing and/or coating technologies
• Hands-on mentality, able to organize practical work in efficient and cooperative way
• Proven flexibility in adapting to working with new technologies and new materials
• Ability to process, analyze and summarize data sets using Microsoft Excel or Origin
• Ability to generate a summary report using Microsoft PowerPoint and present results verbally in a collaborative team environment
• Execute Action Plan and Initiate Others
• Proven background in managing well-designed and highly polished deliverables
• Master’s or PhD degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering, Materials Science, Thin Film Technology, a scientific discipline and/ or Business Administration.
• Master’s or PhD degree in Demonstrated experience in structuring partnerships and track record of successfully implemented marketing campaigns.
• Outstanding skills in innovation and creativity, system and broader business thinking, communication, teamwork and relationship management and customer focus.
• Strong planning and organization skills and a demonstrated ability to achieve excellent results under time pressure.
• Demonstrated ability to work in multidisciplinary and international teams.
• Ability to cope with pressure and deadlines.
• Excellent technical writing skills.
• Proven experience in in advanced materials, thin films or OEs, with equivalent proven working experience or as a Consultant /Industrial Engineer
• Proven project management skills
• Self-starter with the ability to work, network and interact with specialists from a broad range of backgrounds (technical and non-technical)
• Ability to work in an international cross-cultural setting with industry and academia
• Integrated thinking, motivation skills, demonstrated teamwork competences, communication to broad audiences.
• Proven Excellent knowledge and full written and oral proficiency in English
• Proficient in MS office, Excel and PowerPoint
• Creative thinking skills,
• Detail-oriented personality,
• Excellent manual dexterity.
• Have fulfilled military obligations – mandatory to male Greek candidates
• Full-time employment
• Great working environment
• Corporate philosophy that encourages growth and development
• Be part of a great team leading the OEs industry worldwide
Documents to be submitted:
• A curriculum vitae
• Two recommendation letters
• An official copy of the BSc and MSc or PhD degree certificate